Welcome to a brand new addition to the website. It’s the King Chiro Podcast.
As it’s the first podcast, we’re still getting our sea legs a little bit, but hope this will be a more entertaining and relaxed space to cover topics related to chiropractic care in a way that doesn’t sound as boring as the phrase “chiropractic care”.
If you don’t have time to listen to the full 26 minutes or just want an idea of what’s going on, check out the timestamped highlights below:
King Chiro Podcast 1 Highlights
- What are we doing here? (0:44)
- Is Dr. King the strongest chiropractor in town? (1:34)
- How does chiropractic care and strength training go hand in hand? (3:24)
- What sets King Chiro apart from other chiropractors? (5:17)
- Compound barbell movements: Will you blow your back out and your kneecaps off? (7:21)
- Rice is done! (9:12)
- Body adaptation and the therapies that King Chiro offers. (10:15)
- Strength training for the over-40 population (12:53)
- An intro to Starting Strength (15:12)
- Touching on diet (17:32)
- One of the best indicators of 5-year mortality is the ability to get out of a chair. (20:57)
- What was Dr. King’s workout today?
If you have any questions for Dr. King, please leave them in the comments and we’ll get to them in a future podcast.
We know you have thoughts about what you’ve heard. We’ll take the good, the bad, and the ugly in the comments below too. And if you liked what you’ve heard, consider subscribing to the podcast, sharing it with your friends and family, and thanks for supporting what we do.