Welcome to a new episode of The Daily Adjustment! This week our main topic is headaches! Beyond that our Beer of the Week is Lunatic Blonde, we talk about the week at the practice, the week in training, the week in Michael’s training, and answer the all important question: can monkey bars be used to relieve back pain?
If you like what we’re doing here be sure to like, comment, and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. When you do you’ll get a new edition of The Daily Adjustment each week.
If you have a question for Dr. King, leave a comment here or send it to us on Facebook. If we read your question on the air, your next/first visit is free!
Daily Adjustment Podcast Highlights
- 1:00 – This week at the practice
- 3:04 – Beer of the Week – Lunatic Blonde by Wicked Weed Brewing Company (6.5% ABV)
- 6:12 – This week in strength training
- 8:18 – RPE
- 9:00 – This week in Michael’s training
- 12:45 – Headaches!
- 14:21 – Study of the Week: Evidence-based guidelines for the chiropractic treatment of adults with headache
- 19:56 – It’s can be good mentally to be able to tell a professional about your problem and have them not freak out.
- 22:10 – This week at the practice: part 2: shoulders!
- 24:30 – Jungle gym rehab?
- 30:24 – The new t-shirts!