Twenty-two weeks in and it’s about time we had a real professional on the podcast! Joining us on the podcast this week is Dr. Allan Holmes. He’s an emergency medical physician and health coach. In our conversation today, we cover both topics including what’s a good ER story and how can patients with type II diabetes take control of their lives?
If you like what we’re doing here be sure to like, comment, and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. When you do you’ll get a new edition of The Daily Adjustment each week.
If you have a question for Dr. King, leave a comment here or send it to us on Facebook. If we read your question on the air, your next/first visit is free!
Daily Adjustment 22 Podcast Highlights
- 0:42 – Introducing Dr. Allan Holmes, an emergency medical physician
- 1:38 – Beer of the Week – Kentucky Bourbon Ale (8.2% ABV)
- 3:40 – What’s up with all that beeping?
- 4:40 – Dr. Holmes background
- 5:45 – Stories from the ER
- 11:58 – About Dr. Holmes’ health coaching
- 14:15 – Diabetes is a huge driver of health costs
- 17:04 – How to help people with food-related diseases?
- 19:09 – How do people take control of their health?
- 23:38 – Doctors have too many patients and that fails them at times
- 26:40 – HolmesOnHealth.com – Dr. Holmes’ website
- 28:30 – Dieticians vs. Health Coach
- 29:00 – GreySteel YouTube channel
- 29:30 – Barbell Training is Big Medicine