On this week’s episode of The Daily Adjustment podcast, we talk shoes! Specifically, weightlifting shoes and why you might want to own a pair of them. We also dive into a study that shows that regular adjustments for people with back pain results in those patients needing few pain pills, including opiates. Our beer of the week is from the Wrightsville Beach Brewing Company, which isn’t actually on Wrightsville Beach!
If you like what we’re doing here be sure to like, comment, and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. When you do you’ll get a new edition of The Daily Adjustment each week.
If you have a question for Dr. King, leave a comment here or send it to us on Facebook. If we read your question on the air, your next/first visit is free!
Daily Adjustment Podcast 23 Highlights
- 0:55 – Beer of the Week – Wrightsville Beach Brewery Stout (4.0% ABV) – They’re actually located in Wilmington and the beer is a little weak an salty.
- 2:38 – Why did Michael give up on strength training?
- 8:30 – Ben is starting a cut
- 9:45 – What’s the deal with intermittent fasting?
- 12:50 – Amazon Prime feels like presents!
- 13:24 – Dr. King pulled the trigger on a really nice pair of lifting shoes
- 17:02 – A walk around belt
- 17:55 – Dr. King bought a pair of Vibram’s Five Fingers
- 25:27 – A research study that compares opioid usage among people with back pain who have and haven’t had adjustments. The group who had adjustments used fewer opioids.
- 40:00 – Ask the Doc!
- 40:45 – Is running bad for the knees?
- 46:00 – How can chiropractic care helped fused segments of the lumbar spine?