If you’re a gym regular, you likely participate in a past time called, “what in the world are they doing that for?”. That’s where you spend time watching other people at the gym wondering what combination of circumstances led them to doing that exercise that way. Dr. King is no different. On today’s podcast, Dr. King talks about the five exercises that you never have to do in the gym again. These exercises are sub-optimal! If you’re a regular listener of the podcast, see if you can guess which exercises are recommended instead.
If you like what we’re doing here be sure to like, comment, and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. When you do you’ll get a new edition of The Daily Adjustment each week.
If you have a question for Dr. King, leave a comment here or send it to us on Facebook. If we read your question on the air, your next/first visit is free!
Daily Adjustment 28 Podcast Highlights
- 0:40 – Starting the podcast while the NFL Draft is going on
- 2:20 – Beer of the Week: Glutiny from New Belgium Brewing (6.0% ABV)
- 5:15 – Sponsor message: King Chiropractic
- 6:10 – Strength Training Update
- 6:15 – Annoyed at overdressed dudes at the gym, the realized Dr. King was one of them
- 8:25 – The weirdness of the New Jersey boardwalk
- 9:42 – Five exercises that you never have to do again:
- 10:15 – 1. Ab exercises
- 19:50 – 2. Push Ups
- 26:50 – 3. Practically everything in the Smith machine
- 39:30 – 4. Bosu ball exercises
- 50:20 – 5. Hip thrusters