We recorded this podcast on Friday after an incredibly long – 3 hours plus – gym workout. We were shooting video too, which will go up on social media in the next few days. On the podcast we introduce you to two guys we met at the gym: Cool Mustache Guy and Big Wayne and we talk about what chiropractors want when they go to get an adjustment from another chiropractor.
If you like what we’re doing here be sure to like, comment, and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. When you do you’ll get a new edition of The Daily Adjustment each week.
If you have a question for Dr. King, leave a comment here or send it to us on Facebook. If we read your question on the air, your next/first visit is free!
Daily Adjustment 29 Podcast Highlights
- 0:00 – Tough gym day
- 2:42 – Cool Mustache guy
- 6:00 – No beer of the week
- 6:40 – Wilmington traffic woes and tourists
- 8:45 – What does one eat when training for a strength meet?
- 12:30 – Traditional sushi vs. American sushi rolls
- 15:00 – The different powerlifting federations – USAPL is probably the largest, an off shoot of the IPF
- 16:00 – We ran into a guy, Big Wayne, who started his own powerlifting federation: 365 Strong
- 22:00 – Working up to a powerflifting meet and what to expect
- 26:33 – When a chiropractor goes to get adjusted by another chiropractor, what are they looking for?
- 35:30 – Your body is never static, it’s either getting stronger or getting weaker.
- 37:30 – Walking is terribly efficient. It’s a good first step, but it’s not the only thing one should be doing for exercise.
- 37:40 – Dr. King doesn’t recommend going to a gym without a plan