Sometimes, being a chiropractor is a little like being a bartender: I really get a chance to know my patients. As you might expect, other things than chiropractic issues come up from time to time. What kinds of things? The answer to that question is what this episode of The Daily Adjustment is all about. In addition we get an update on Dr. King’s training 2-days before his second powerlifting meet, and we try a great North Carolina porter that uses NC sweet potatoes. Spoiler alert: it’s delicious.
If you like what we’re doing here be sure to like, comment, and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. When you do you’ll get a new edition of The Daily Adjustment each week.
If you have a question for Dr. King, leave a comment here or send it to us on Facebook. If we read your question on the air, your next/first visit is free!
Daily Adjustment Podcast 33 Highlights
- 0:58 – Update on Dr. King’s training for a powerlifting meet that happened on June 2nd.
- 2:45 – The Alamo Drafthouse is open in Raleigh!
- 5:33 – Dr. King gets jealous watching women lift hundreds of more pounds than he can
- 8:48 – Sponsor message: King Chiropractic
- 10:23 – Skullsaw Porter by Burial Beer Co. (6.0% ABV) – Made with NC Sweet Potatoes… it’s actually really good
- 14:14 – Which word is worse to you: moist or mouthfeel?
- 17:30 – How do people tell Dr. King where/how it hurts?
- 20:00 – Don’t Touch Me – (Ben credited Adam Sandler but it’s actually by Brak)
- 24:50 – Is there a fatherly aspect to Chiropractic care?
- 31:09 – Do people ask about the orbital car buffer in the office?
- 35:10 – Talking about The Walking Dead
- 40:17 – Is it more important to have a good good guy or a good bad guy in a movie?
- 43:00 – They ask about the guitar on the wall and if I’m a guitar player
- 43:40 – They ask about the Megalodon shark teeth in the office too
- 52:00 – Sometimes it gets a little too deep…