If you’ve been following the podcast with any regularity, you know that Dr. King likes to give a weekly update on his training regimen. But what about the people who want to make gains in the gym who, for whatever reason, don’t want to squat, deadlift, bench, or press? What should they be doing? If you’re in this category, this podcast is for you.
If you like what we’re doing here be sure to like, comment, and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. When you do you’ll get a new edition of The Daily Adjustment each week.
If you have a question for Dr. King, leave a comment here or send it to us on Facebook. If we read your question on the air, your next/first visit is free!
Daily Adjustment 34 Podcast Highlights
- 1:09 – Beer of the Week: Burial Beer Company’s Bolo Coconut Brown (5.6% ABV)
- 5:00 – RIP Anthony Bourdain
- 9:20 – Sponsor Message: King Chiropractic
- 11:10 – Does every chiropractor think about using the slogan “We’ve got your back!”?
- 15:36 – Hot weather Batman
- 18:31 – Dr. King talking about his powerlifting meet and his results
- 27:30 – What can you do in the gym if you don’t want to squat, deadlift, bench or overhead press to progress on the things you want to do?
- 35:50 – What would you say to somebody who just wants to look better naked? Still do squats, deadlifts, bench, and press? Or use the machines?