I knew it was going to be a good podcast when Dr. King came through the door with four topics he wanted to discuss. He also brought with him a really interesting Beer of the Week. It’s an IPA with a heavy coffee taste. In this wide-ranging podcast we take a look at a bill before the NC legislature to curb opioid abuse, a bill before Congress that would make using steroids in competition punishable by 5 years in prison, an article that talks about predictors for having lower back pain, and why Dr. King doesn’t take X-rays in the office.
If you like what we’re doing here be sure to like, comment, and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. When you do you’ll get a new edition of The Daily Adjustment each week.
If you have a question for Dr. King, leave a comment here or send it to us on Facebook. If we read your question on the air, your next/first visit is free!
The Daily Adjustment Podcast 35 Highlights
- 2:10 – Sponsored message
- 3:32 – Beer of the Week: Bhramari Brewing in Asheville – Coffee IPA
- 5:38 – Dr. King tells a story about a Latino family he’s helping and fun with translations
- 11:20 – Ben found out that Dr. King likes floppy bacon
- 17:20 – Discussing an article on predictors for low back pain. Predictors: lateral flexion and tight hamstrings.
- 22:35 – Eli Manning on the beach
- 24:05 – A discussion on a bill going before the NC legislature that would make people have to see a PT or try other treatments before they can be prescribed opioids.
- 28:35 – Why Dr. King doesn’t take X-Rays
- 39:57 – A discussion on a bill that’s going before Congress that would testing positive for steroids in competition would be illegal and punished by up to 5 years in prison.
- 54:14 – I eat all the cheese