Welcome to the ninth edition of The Daily Adjustment podcast. We’ve got a fun one for you today. We know it’s fun because we had fun making it! Maybe it had something to do with introducing a new craft beer segment at the beginning of this one. I know the title isn’t super sexy or anything but if you’re new to orthotics or are curious how different shoes affect your gate, pronation and the like, this is the podcast for you. Be sure to stick around as we dive into the shocking study that women are more attracted to strong men than weak men. Whodathunkit!?
With Christmas right around the corner we’ve got our list of what we want and it’s just one item long. Music for a podcast intro and outro! Fingers crossed that Santa will bring us something for the next podcast!
If you’d like to support the podcast, be sure to subscribe to us on iTunes. You’ll get the new podcast each week when it comes out on Tuesday.
We hope you guys have a great rest of your week and a really special Christmas with you and yours. We’ll see you again on December 26th!
Daily Adjustment Podcast 9 Highlights
- 0:24 – Craft Beer Segment – Great Lakes Brewing Co. Christmas Ale… 3.5 stars
- 4:30 – A update on Dr. King’s ankle tendonitis
- 5:34 – Talking about orthotics
- 15:01 – Custom orthotics vs. customized orthotics
- 17:25 – Let’s talk about shoes, including the barefoot-style shoes, Vibram Five Fingers, etc.
- 29:05 – Spend money on things between you and the ground.
- 36:00 – Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive, study finds
- 42:11 – We need some intro/outro music
Merry Christmas everybody!