One of the goals for this podcast is to be able to have some back-and-forth with our listeners. We’ve been asking for your questions and you’ve delivered. On this week’s podcast we answer six user questions. Listen to the whole podcast or skip right to the question you’d like to hear. See below for timestamp data for important parts of the podcast, including each question.
If you like what we’re doing here be sure to like, comment, and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. When you do you’ll get a new edition of The Daily Adjustment each week.
If you have a question for Dr. King, leave a comment here or send it to us on Facebook. If we read your question on the air, your next/first visit is free!
Daily Adjustment 13 Highlights
- 1:55 – Beer of the Week – Java Cask by Victory Brewing Company. It’s a Coffee Bourbon Imperial Double Stout. 14.3% ABV.
- Dr. King dedicates this beer segment to, Mrs. Walton, patient he adjusted the day the podcast was recorded.
- Beer rated 4.35123, revised to 4.25 later in the podcast by Dr. King. 3.14 by Ben
- 9:11 – Do I need a referral from a doctor to see a chiropractor?
- 10:32 – Is chiropractic care covered by insurance?
- 12:48 – How do chiropractors go about diagnosing the problem?
- 16:27 – How Dr. King diagnoses a problem
- 19:18 – How safe is chiropractic care?
- 24:04 – What does a chiropractor do for shoulders?
- 26:07 – When do you know that it’s time to see a chiropractor for your shoulder issue?
- 32:50 – How do orthotics relate to chiropractic?
- 37:32 – Skater shoes that contains a non-newtonian fluid