This week it’s all about backs! Did you know that all adults have them? It’s true! But what’s going on back there? Where does back pain come from? How is it treated? How do you throw your back out? This week we answer all these questions and more!
If you like what we’re doing here be sure to like, comment, and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. When you do you’ll get a new edition of The Daily Adjustment each week.
If you have a question for Dr. King, leave a comment here or send it to us on Facebook. If we read your question on the air, your next/first visit is free!
Daily Adjustment 14 Podcast Highlights
- 1:05 – Beer of the Week – Founder’s Brewing Breakfast Stout (8.3% ABV)
- 7:10 – Backs!
- 7:52 – Are we talking muscles or nerves?
- 9:33 – Why do you throw your back out?
- 12:38 – Where’s the line between movement and medicine to fix back pain?
- 13:58 – How often do issues with ankles, knees, and hip problems present as back pain?
- 20:38 – Could bulging discs in the neck create headaches? Asked by Dusty Shepherd.
- 23:09 – How does degeneration of discs in your back occur?
- 25:05 – Is each disc self-contained?
- 28:12 – What’s the deal with the neoprene back supports worn by people at grocery stores, Home Depot, etc.?
- 30:20 – Grip training
- 32:12 – Does Dr. King like to be yelled at while lifting?
- 35:25 – The sacrial adjustment
- 39:18 – Some chiropractors adjust animals