We’re back with our second podcast and a new name! We’ve settled on “The Daily Adjustment” which for comedic reasons comes out weekly. Today is an especially poignant podcast as Dr. Rhett King talks about what motivated him to become a chiropractor in the first place.
We will be taking questions in an upcoming podcast so leave your questions, comments, jokes, and remarks in the comment section below and we will address them on air soon.
The Daily Adjustment Podcast 2 Highlights
- New podcast name! The Daily Adjustment with Dr. Rhett King (0:00)
- Sports! (1:30)
- New guy at the workout today (1:41)
- What got Dr. King started in Chiropractic? (3:01)
- Bent spine on deadlifts (5:33)
- “I believe in an evidence-based practice.” (7:27)
- “What had happened was…” (9:18)
- How Dr. King’s “hurt back” story affects how he approaches his practice. (9:36)
- Acute lower back pain lifespan is typically 1-4 weeks. (10:15)
- “You can see chiropractic as a form of doctor’s visit without medicine.” (14:05)
- Being a wellness patient (16:30)
- Where does chiropractic care sit within the context of other doctors and medicine? (18:11)
- Chiropractic research (20:00)
- Starting Strength research (21:30)
- How was your workout today? New HLM program. (22:50)
- How do you handle the mental aspect of doing hard work in the gym? (23:30)
- Next time, we’ll cover the wellness test. (28:30)
If you enjoyed what you’ve heard and want to support us, head on over to iTunes to subscribe to the podcast and get each Daily Adjustment delivered weekly, as soon as they’re posted.