Welcome back for another weekly installment of The Daily Adjustment. In this week’s podcast we look at wellness scores, the first visit and topics surrounding it including the question, “Am I gonna have to take my clothes off?”
If you’d like to support the podcast, be sure to subscribe to us on iTunes.
The Daily Adjustment 3 Highlights
- 0:40 – Wellness scores. Involves a discussion of what the wellness score is, what goes into it, and how it’s used to reduce pain and improve patient outcomes.
- 4:08 – Active recovery
- 6:00 – Are most patients goal oriented when they first come to King Chiropractic?
- 7:10 – What is a first visit like?
- 10:50 – Treating athletic patients
- 15:53 – Sports!
- 16:06 – Most common issues seen in runners
- 18:50 – Bianca
- 20:06 – Football… knee injury with Zach Miller, TE for the Chicago Bears
- 21:20 – How do different patients react to a sudden release of pain?
- 24:02 – Positive influence on neck cricks and acute pain
- 26:00 – Do you have to take your clothes off when you see a chiropractor?
- 27:37 – The massage beds
Thanks for listening!