In our sixth episode of The Daily Adjustment Podcast Dr. Rhett King discusses the different types of chiropractic care and how to go about choosing a chiropractor that best suits your needs.
If you’d like to support the podcast, be sure to subscribe to us on iTunes. You’ll get the new podcast each week when it comes out on Tuesday.
The Daily Adjustment Episode 6 Highlights
- 1:53 – Chiropractors are portal of entry providers
- 2:46 – Let’s talk about Thanksgiving!
- 3:00 – Buying a Christmas tree after Thanksgiving
- 5:19 – Different kinds of Chiropractic Care that’s available
- 5:40 – The In & Out model. Just a quick adjustment. Visits tend to be very short, which is fine as long as you’re getting results. Good for wellness patients.
- 9:47 – If you have low back pain, how would you go about finding a good chiropractor?
- 15:50 – Next Chiropractic category – The wellness chiropractor
- 17:55 – Three types of care: relief, corrective/active care, wellness/maintenance
- 20:12 – The importance of active care
- 21:24 – More discussion on Chiropractors that focus on Wellness care and how wellness patients get treated
- 24:41 – Pick a chiropractor you get along with
- 27:34 – A brief tangent into Monty Python’s “Holy Grail” movie.
If you have any questions about chiropractic care, you can write Dr. King directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.