In this video, Dr. King takes his patient, Jenna, through an ankle mobility assessment and then a series of helpful stretches and exercises to improve ankle mobility.
- Mobility assessment of ankles, knees, hips and lower back (36)
- Floor stretches to target ankles and hip flexors (1:38)
- Floor stretches with use of resistance bands for ankle mobility (2:25)
- Using a step (or box) to stretch achilles tendons, calves and ankles. (3:30)
- Using the wall to stretch quads to increase hip range of motion – advanced (4:17)
How often should I do these stretches?
Focus on the areas of weakness and practice these stretches daily.
- Anyone with issues in the ankles, hip, knees, and/or lower back.