King Chiropractic is a popular Wilmington, NC chiropractor for athletes and people that want the most out of life. Dr. King works hard to provide an environment of health, healing, fast pain relief, improved performance, and increased range of motion, so you can feel your best.
Wilmington NC Chiropractor for Performance-Based Chiropractic Care
If you lead an athletic lifestyle, Dr. King can help you improve your performance, training, and recuperation. Chiropractic care optimizes your body by improving joint mobility, reducing muscle tension and pain, and increasing blood flow and oxygen to muscles. Get ready to perform better!
Dr. King’s main areas of care are:
- Pain Relief. King Chiropractic in Wilmington, NC helps give you quick relief from headaches, neck pain, back pain, knee pain, and more. Get help for sports injuries such as overuse injuries, shin splints, tennis elbow, and sprains.
- Improve Performance. Tune up your body! Dr. King’s chiropractic care specializes in active, athletic performance, so you can expect help with sports and active issues. Improve coordination and stability. Heal faster from sports injuries. Improve mobility and range of motion. Gain a better gait.
- Restore Range of Motion. Reduced range of motion causes pain, stiffness, and illness. Dr. King helps restore your range of motion in your neck, spine, hips, knees, shoulders, and more for a fully healthy body.
- Ease Inflammation. Soft tissue inflammation causes pain and stiffness. Wilmington’s favorite chiropractor, Dr. Rhett King, addresses the underlying cause of soft tissue inflammation: hypoxia. That means you can feel immediate pain relief and heal once and for all.
A Range of Chiropractic Services
King Chiropractic in Wilmington, NC offers seven types of care. Dr, King will choose the treatments best tailored to your needs. It’s performance-based chiropractic care suited just for you. Services include:
- Chiropractic adjustments
- Athletic taping
- Cold laser therapy
- Myofascial release techniques
- Active release techniques
- Custom orthotics
King Chiropractic Has the Best Facility and Equipment
You will find King Chiropractic in our easily accessible location inside Accent Physical Therapy at the Forum shopping center. Our Wilmington NC Chiropractor facility has all the resources you need for a complete return to health. We offer specialized equipment to help you on your road to better health, such as a physical therapy room with equipment for movement training and stretches, and intersegmental traction tables.
A Wilmington NC Chiropractic Care Tailored to You
King Chiropractic won’t try to sell you a large, long-term plan unless that is the only option. Instead, we focus on solutions to specific problems. Each person is different, but we usually see dramatic improvement within 3-6 visits. Dr. King will develop a schedule to address your specific issue—it may take as few as two treatments.
You can even schedule a free consultation. Call (910) 777-7228 or send Dr. King a message.
Meet Dr. King of King Chiropractic
Dr. King got his start because of his own injury in high school.
A lower back injury in high school gave Dr. King his start. He was so impressed with the results he got from his chiropractor, he decided to become one himself.
A Wilmington, NC native, Dr. King is also founder of Wilmington Health Nuts, a meetup devoted to health and exercise.
Call King Chiropractic today at (910) 777-7228 and get ready to feel better and do more!