After taking a look in last week’s podcast at what Fitbit has found based on over 150 billion hours of heart data that they’ve collected this week we ask the question: d\Do you really need to walk 10,000 steps in a day? We also discuss how to suffer when playing sports/athletics, how people release emotion at times during a chiropractic visit, and we talk about the Nike marketing campaign with Colin Kaepernick. We do all this while enjoying our beer of the week, an imperial pumpkin stout from Southern Tier Brewing Company.
The Daily Adjustment Podcast Episode 46 Highlights
- 0:00 – Sponsor message from King Chiropractic
- 1:20 – Beer of the week: Warlock Imperial Pumpkin Stout from the Southern Tier Brewing Co. (8.6% ABV)
- 5:50 – The tourists are leaving now / people can’t drive
- 9:30 – Dr. King and his wife’s visit to the doctor to find out the sex of his second child
- 13:00 – How to chose a baby name
- 18:40 – Do You Really Need to Walk 10,000 Steps a Day?
- 21:42 – The Global Cycling Network on YouTube
- 25:00 – How to endure suffering in sports/athletics
- 34:00 – People’s emotional releases during chiropractic care: laughing or crying
- 43:10 – Dr. King’s emotional release story
- 51:18 – This week in Showerthoughts
- 54:51 – Tom Segura on kids telling stories
- 56:34 – Nike and Kaep…
- 58:46 – 50 Cent’s Floyd Mayweather Nike meme
- 63:26 – Bill Burr’s solution to environmental problems
If you like what we’re doing here be sure to like, comment, and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. When you do you’ll get a new edition of The Daily Adjustment each week.
If you have a question for Dr. King, leave a comment here or send it to us on Facebook. If we read your question on the air, your next/first visit is free!