Merry Christmas, y’all. All we wanted for Christmas was intro music for the podcast and Santa up and delivered! We hope you like it as much as we do. Today’s podcast was born out of anger at a certain article on the web that’s been making the rounds. The article essentially calls chiropractic care BS. Actually, it says it right in the title. And so as you can imagine, Dr. King has some thoughts. What’s funny is, in some cases he agrees with the article. To quote the article, “Who the hell peddles real medicine out of a kiosk?” Actually, Dr. King did! We learn that and more today on the 10th edition of The Daily Adjustment.
The Daily Adjustment 10 Podcast Highlights
- 0:45 – Beer of the Week: Golden Monkey (9.5% ABV)
- 2:47 – Rhett gets mad at and article called “Chiropractors Are Bullshit”
- 3:54 – Dealing with chiropractors at a mall kiosk.
- 7:10 – The evolution of Dr. King’s work wardrobe.
- 8:13 – “Who the hell peddles real medicine out of a kiosk?”
- 10:48 – “I always gave the patient what I thought was absolutely the best thing for them, in that situation according to what they needed.”
- 12:45 – BJ Palmer is the guy who developed the profession of being a chiropractor
- 13:11 – What is a chiropractor?
- 21:45 – The three areas that are most commonly researched are head, neck, and back pain.
- 22:53 – Dr. King works on shoulders and feet as much as he does on backs.
- 24:00 – An update on Dr. King’s rehabbing ankle and a training update.
- 28:40 – What did Dr. King get his son Barrett for Christmas?
- 29:22 – Shout out to the Hodge Twins.
- 32:50 – If your back hurts, what are you supposed to do?
- 33:38 – The placebo effect
- 41:38 – The special word of the day. Valid through the end of the first week of 2018.
- 43:04 – Chiropractic care has a lot in common with dentistry.
- 44:58 – Merry Christmas!
If you like what we’re doing here be sure to like, comment, and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. When you do you’ll get a new edition of The Daily Adjustment each week.