Welcome to a new episode of The Daily Adjustment. This week there’s no chiropractic studies to rummage through. Instead we’ve chuck all of the research out into the street and in its place are pop culture references! That’s right, if you’ve ever wanted to hear our take on Connor McGregor throwing moving equipment at shuttle buses, this is the podcast for you! Beyond that we also find out from Dr. King what it’s like to be a big man in a little man’s world.
The Daily Adjustment 25 Podcast Highlights
- 1:46 – Beer of the Week – New Belgium Fat Tire
- 2:15 – Talking about switching up the podcast content a little bit
- 5:20 – What’s going on with Connor McGregor?
- 6:24 – What’s the most elaborate thing you’ve ever done to get over on your folks?
- 10:00 – Getting away with things when you can pay for them
- 12:20 – If you beat your girlfriend, should you be written off as a person?
- 16:00 – When he was a kid, did other kids talk smack about Dr. King’s mom to his face?
- 21:45 – The trials and tribulations of being a giant – 6’4″ 305lb. dude
- 24:20 – Does Kohl’s sell clothes in Dr. King’s size?
- 27:30 – US men’s sizes changed to fall in line with European sizing
- 28:30 – Satanism is a dumb philosophy… are there bad guy Hindus?
- 29:56 – How does Dr. King feel when he sees other guys his size?
- 30:30 – T-Rex vs. Yield Sign
- 25:00 – Duck Dynasty
- 38:22 – What to look for when joining a gym
- 45:05 – The best thing to do is to go to a gym where people are doing well what you want to be doing
- 50:00 – What is your goal? If you have the wrong goal, you will do the wrong thing.
- 51:25 – Does it help to know what to do in the gym because you’ve already done a bit of everything you can do in the gym?
- 55:15 – NY Times article on strength training and increasing dietary protein for people 40 and older
If you like what we’re doing here be sure to like, comment, and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. When you do you’ll get a new edition of The Daily Adjustment each week.
If you have a question for Dr. King, leave a comment here or send it to us on Facebook. If we read your question on the air, your next/first visit is free!