On this week’s episode of The Daily Adjustment, we have a very special guest: Dr. Dave Russ. He’s the owner of Russ Chiropractic and Wellness in Wilmington, NC and is a good friend of Dr. King’s. They worked together for the first year when they were first getting started with their chiropractic practices. This podcast is a bit of a trip through memory lane and also helps to show how different chiropractors can focus on different aspects of chiropractic care and wellness. Our beer of the week comes from Stone Mountain Brewing Co. and is called “Arrogant Bastard Ale”.
The Daily Adjustment Podcast Episode 53 Highlights
- 0:00 – Sponsor message from King Chiropractic
- 1:15 – Introducing Dr. Dave Russ from Russ Chiropractic and Wellness
- 2:00 – Beer of the Week: Arrogant Bastard Ale from the Stone Brewing Co. (7.2% ABV)
- 5:10 – What got Dr. Russ into chiropractic?
- 12:20 – Dr. Russ and Dr. King starting off with mall kiosk marketing
- 16:12 – The differences in Dr. King and Dr. Russ’ practices
- 23:35 – Dr. King encounters a “Level 5 douche” at the gym
- 25:38 – Does Dr. King do the “ring dingers” like the well known Texas chiropractor in Texas
- 36:26 – How does somebody know if they’re going to a decent chiropractor?
- 40:00 – When calling a chiropractor are there questions one should ask or things they should say that would help them find out if they and the chiropractor are a good fit for each other?
- 60:00 – The ways Dr. King and Dr. Russ measure change over time – Dr. King has a wellness score, Dr. Russ has a machine called the “Insight” machine which does thermal imaging
- 67:35 – If there’s only one exercise one could do for spine health for the rest of their life, Dr. Russ recommends the deadlift
If you like what we’re doing here be sure to like, comment, and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. When you do you’ll get a new edition of The Daily Adjustment each week.
If you have a question for Dr. King, leave a comment here or send it to us on Facebook. If we read your question on the air, your next/first visit is free!